Kurz: Improving living conditions in Donbas is main OSCE SMM aim
Another object of the OSCE is to comply with the ceasefire agreement
Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz, who became the OSCE Chairman on January 1, said that improving the situation for local people in Ukraine is the main purpose of the special OSCE monitoring mission in Ukraine. He wrote about this on Twitter.
“Our goal as the OSCE is that the ceasefire is fully respected and the situation for the local population in Ukraine is improved”, reads the message of Foreign Minister of Austria.
Recall, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Austria Sebastian Kurz arrived in Ukraine to get acquainted with the state of implementation of the Minsk agreements and the situation in the Donbas region. During his visit, the new Head of the OSCE visited the village of Vynogradne, which is a part of Mariupol, and gave the mine markers to the mayor's office of Mariupol.
Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk 16 January, 15:56
Two officers wounded in Donbas, - ATO HQ 18 January, 23:59
Russia-backed militants fire 38 times, three officers wounded, - ATO HQ 12 January, 23:58
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany