Kuchma: There’s progress on humanitarian and economic issues in Minsk negotiations on Donbas
Leonid Kuchma reports no progress as to what concerns security issues
There’s progress on humanitarian and economic block of issues in Minsk negotiations on Donbas conflict, informed representative of Ukraine in the Trilateral contact group on Donbas Leonid Kuchma, informed “Interfax-Ukraine”.
“There’s progress, because apart from political aspects and security issues we are also trying to manage humanitarian and economic problems. Special Ministries for Crimea and ATO have been created. Therefore, there’s progress on these issues”, - Kuchma stated.
The new Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine includes the Ministry for the Affairs of Occupied Territories and ATO chaired by Volodymyr Kistion.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Moscow insists on Donbas integration in Ukraine 6 October, 15:00
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars