Kuchma: "Militants today violated ceasefire regime in separate areas of Donbas"
He called for militants and Russian side to fulfill obligations under cease-fire on the eve of Easter
Militants today violated the ceasefire regime in Shirokino, Avdiivka and Mariinka. This was stated by the representative of Ukraine in the Trilateral contact group Leonid Kuchma, wrote his spokeswoman Daria Olifer on Facebook.
"At the current day there were violations of the regime in the separate areas of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. Such violations took place in Shirokino, Avdiivka, Mariinka, in particular, there were mortar shells. Ukraine is consistently implementing its commitments and does not respond to provocative attacks that are taking place, "- said Kuchma.
Also he called for the militants and the Russian Federation to fulfill their obligations under the cease-fire on the eve of the Easter holidays.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case