Kremlin mercenaries gather heavy vehicles for “military parade” in Donetsk on May 9
If used against Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas, it will be destroyed, says Presidential Administration
Militants of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic are about to deploy heavy armored vehicles in Donetsk under the disguise of “military parade”. One of the Donetsk-based media run by Russian proxies reported that they plan to hold the event on May 9. Last year, similar parades took place in the occupied cities of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The Ukrainian government and the OSCE SMM in Donbas condemned these events.
According to Andriy Lysenko, Spokesman of the Presidential Administration, in case the enemy opens fire on Ukrainian forces using these vehicles, they will be destroyed. “We’ve got all the necessary means for that. They’ve been warned”, Lysenko said at a briefing in Kyiv on May 4, adding that the deployment of military hardware to the occupied Donetsk is the direct breach of Minsk agreements.
“Dragging the vehicles and deploying them in the city is an obscene breach of the agreements. The document says that the heavy vehicles should be withdrawn by 30 kilometers from the division line. But Donetsk actually lies adjacent to the line”, Lysenko concluded.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain