Kremlin mercenaries gather heavy vehicles for “military parade” in Donetsk on May 9
16:01, 4 May 2016

Kremlin mercenaries gather heavy vehicles for “military parade” in Donetsk on May 9

If used against Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas, it will be destroyed, says Presidential Administration

16:01, 4 May 2016

Militants of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic are about to deploy heavy armored vehicles in Donetsk under the disguise of “military parade”. One of the Donetsk-based media run by Russian proxies reported that they plan to hold the event on May 9. Last year, similar parades took place in the occupied cities of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The Ukrainian government and the OSCE SMM in Donbas condemned these events.

According to Andriy Lysenko, Spokesman of the Presidential Administration, in case the enemy opens fire on Ukrainian forces using these vehicles, they will be destroyed. “We’ve got all the necessary means for that. They’ve been warned”, Lysenko said at a briefing in Kyiv on May 4, adding that the deployment of military hardware to the occupied Donetsk is the direct breach of Minsk agreements.

“Dragging the vehicles and deploying them in the city is an obscene breach of the agreements. The document says that the heavy vehicles should be withdrawn by 30 kilometers from the division line. But Donetsk actually lies adjacent to the line”, Lysenko concluded.     

Related: German MFA: Situation in Donbas partially improved

Related: Kremlin discredits Bellingcat’s report on MH17 downing in Donbas

Related: UNICEF summarized Orlando Bloom’s visit to Donbas

Related: Pro-Russia militants try to conceal non-battle casualties

Related: Eastern Ukraine conflict: Avdiivka under fire from IFVs

Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it