Klimkin: Plan on reintegration of Donbas to be presented shortly
Foreign Minister stated he had already held several meetings with Minister for Temporary Occupied Territories Vadym Chernysh
A plan on reintegration of Donbas will be presented shortly, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin informed during Kyiv Security Forum.
Klimkin stated he had already held several meetings with Minister for Temporary Occupied Territories Vadym Chernysh.
“Yesterday, I had a very specified meeting with Minister Chernysh regarding this issue. Tomorrow, we will pick up where we left off. Certainly, there is a number of issues that need to be addressed immediately. I assume, we will present the document together within a few days, since it must be a very structured and clear document with outlined priorities and ways to achieve what we want to achieve”, - Klimkin said.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars