Klimkin on Normandy Four: We didn’t reach an agreement
The Minister advised to ignore different interpretations of the negotiation
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin stated that agreement on Donbas was not reached during the Normandy Four negotiation in Paris, he wrote on Twitter.
“Please, ignore different interpretations of the negotiation by members of Normandy Four. We didn’t agree on anything. Our position– security is above all”, - hewrote.
Yesterday, on March 3, Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia held a meeting in Paris in order to reach progress in Donbas conflict.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas