Klimkin gave Lavrov report on torture of captives in Donbas
According to Klimkin, only inconsiderable progress was reached on the issue of exchange of prisoners
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin gave Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov the report on torture of captives in Donbas during the Normandy Four meeting in Paris, Klimkin told the journslists after the meeting, reports Ukrinform.
Foreign Minister of France Jean Marc Heyraut and Foreign Minister of Germany Frank-Walter Steimeier witnessed the fact that Lavrov received the report.
During the negotiation the parties discussed exchange of prisoners. “What we have now is lack of progress in this issue. We made only inconsiderable steps”, - Klimki said.
Yesterday, on March 3, Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia held a meeting in Paris in order to reach progress in Donbas conflict.
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case