Klimkin and Lavrov discussed issues by phone previously talked over by Poroshenko and Putin
The course of implementation of the Minsk agreements was discussed as well
Heads of the Foreign Ministries of Ukraine and Russia Pavlo Klimkin and Sergey Lavrov have discussed over the phone the issues previously talked over by Presidents of Ukraine and Russia Petro Poroshenko and Vladimir Putin. As informed by the press service of the Foreign Ministry of the Russian Federation.
"On April 20, at the initiative of the Ukrainian side, a phone talk between Foreign Minister of Russia S. Lavrov and Foreign Minister of Ukraine P. Klimkin was held, to work through the phone conversation of Presidents of Russia and Ukraine (dated April 18), the course of implementation of the Minsk agreements and a row of issues on bilateral relations”, - statement says.
We remind that previously Poroshenko pronounced that he and Putin agreed upon the algorithm of release of Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko.
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case