Kharkiv region is still under threat of destabilization
According to the Head of Administration of the President three programs were adopted to prevent destabilization in the region
The Head of Presidential Administration of Ukraine Ihor Rainin reported on the remaining threat of the destabilization of the situation in Kharkiv region. The state is paying a lot of attention to the region, according to Interfax Ukraine.
"If no measures are taken, then of course there exists a threat (of destabilization of the situation),” – he said on air of the 24 TV channel.
According to him, the state is paying key attention to the region is paying key attention to the region to this region. “Regarding Kharkiv region, as I already said, there are three programs adopted: anti-terrorist, state security and territorial defense programs,” – said Rainin.
According to him the President encharged government and the Presidential Administratio with a task to work off the procedure of the of the quickest implementation of the program of restoring eastern regions of Ukraine using special line of credit.
“This concerns five regions – Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia. The line of credit on 200 million euro was singed and ti requires the government and the parliament to introduce a number of amendments,” – said Rainin.
Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants 14 October, 09:54
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars