Kerry: Five countries working on lethal weapons supplies to Ukraine
U.S. Secretary of State met with Ukraine’s Parliamentary Speaker
There are five countries that are currently working on the issue of sending Ukraine lethal weapons. John Kerry said this during his meeting with Head of the Ukrainian parliament Andriy Parubiy. The U.S. official never specified the names of the countries, though.
Parubiy stressed, that the support in security area, specifically, in providing lethal arms, is as important for Ukraine as the economic support. ‘We will assist the country’s needs in strengthening its defensive capacity – in terms of sending vehicles and other kinds of assistance,’ Kerry replied.
Previously, Ukraine’s Secretary of the National Desense and Security Council Olexandr Turchynov said that lethal weaponry supplies to Ukraine are being stalled.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
Ukraine's Parliament has to urge Netherlands to ratify AA with EU 3 October, 15:44
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars