1915 servants are lost during the ATO in Donbas
General Staff reports on losses since the beginning of the war
Since the beginning of the Antiterrorist operation in Donbas, irrecoverable casualties among the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to 1915 people. Information was provided by Ihor Voronchenko, head of Personnel Department of the General Staff, "Interfax-Ukraine".
“Since the beginning of the ATO and the occupation of the Crimea, our losses amounted to 1915 people, including 1757 combat. Sanitary losses amounted to 7053 people, 5747 are combat ones,” - he said.
According to Voronchenko, for today, 271 Armed Forces soldiers are considered missing, 76 are held as captives.
To be recalled, according to the UN data, since the start of the conflict in Donbas from mid-April 2014 at least 7, 962 people (including the Ukrainian Armed Forces, civilians, and members of armed groups) have been killed, at least 17,811 have been injured.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars