Japan and UNDP provides financial assistance for IDPs-entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs of Luhansk region to get $88 thousand for restoration or starting their business
The entrepreneurs of Luhansk region to get $88 thousand assistance from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Government of Japan for starting or restoration of business, states the press service of the Luhansk regional administration.
"The total amount of grants in the first phase of the competition is $88 thousand, and ther are 13 projects that won it. Funding for this program is provided by the Government of Japan," according to the message. It is also reported that 62 applications of the total 72 had been admitted.
Among the winning projects is a great variety of business ideas, from companies for manufacturing foam concrete and paving slabs to launching food production or development center. The maximum amount of the grant is near $1000.
The competition was held under the UNDP Small Grants Programme designed for IDPs and the local population of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, who have an intention to start or continue their business.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case