It's too early to talk about disengagement in Stanitsa Luganska, - press officer
According to certain points of the Minsk agreements, in this sector should not be registered any attack within 7 days
It's still too early to talk about disengagement of forces regarding Stanitsa Luganska settlement, stated to the TV channel "112 Ukraine" press officer of the sector "Lugansk" Valentyn Shevchenko.
"According to certain points of the Minsk agreements in this sector (Stanitsa Luganska - ed.) should not be registered any fire within 7 days. And in the Stanitsa Luganska, for example, two attacks were for the last day. The first firing was at 12:40, and the second was at almost 1:00 am. The enemy opened fire from a tank and anti-tank grenade launchers, anti-aircraft and small arms. "- Shevchenko said.
Recall that on September 21 in Minsk was signed the Framework Agreement on the dilution of forces and means in Donbas.
In accordance with the Framework Decision on the dilution of forces and means the OSCE SMM makes "permanent monitoring and verification of forces and means of the process of dilution in agreed areas of dilution."
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case