Islyamov stated the need to create the Crimean Tatar army
"After the Mejlis ban any Crimean Tatar may be named extremist" - Chief of Staff of Crimean blockade
The Chief of Staff of Crimean blockade Lenur Islyamov believes that after the ban of Mejlis Crimean Tatar people are aware of the need to create their own army. According to his words, Crimean Tatars have their own political forces, MPs, but they haven't any armed forces.
"Here, maybe now Crimean Tatar people will understand that, after all, they have to create their own army. We have political forces, we have the deputies of the Verkhovna Rada, but we do not have our own army. So we have to create it,” – said Lenur Islyamov.
Head of Staff of Crimean blockade suggests that after the Mejlis ban any Crimean Tatar may be named extremist.
We recall, MP Mustafa Dzhemilev spoke about the creation of "suicide battalion", which will protect administrative border with Crimea.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars