Islyamov: "Crimean Tatars need national autonomy within Ukraine"
According to him, Crimean Tatars will elect their own president and create their own government
Crimean Tatars need national autonomy within Ukraine, stated the head of staff of the Crimean blockade Lenur Islyamov.
"We have already established the Security Service of Crimea, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Crimea, Housing Service of Crimea.
"Crimean Tatars should go to the mainland and get a new passport, which will indicate that they live in the Crimean Tatar autonomy within Ukraine. For our people it is a great joy. They will feel at home, as the owners. Next we need to create our own Crimean Tatar army ", - told Islyamov.
According to him, Crimean Tatars will elect their own president and create their own government.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas