International Partnership for Human Rights gather proof of cross-border shelling of Ukraine from Russia
IPHR hopes officials that gave orders to be put to justice
The report contains information about the Russian militants illegally cross the Russian-Ukrainian border, the settlements in the Luhansk region that were shelled across the border by Russian Arm Forces units from the territory of the Russian Federation. About the bombing of Kolesnykivka, Komyshne, Milove and Pobeda settlements in summer 2014 in perticular.
Human rights activists hope that their report will help to bring to justice those who gave the criminal orders.
"We show the facts of Ukrainian border intersection by Russia military units, as well as helicopters and armored personnel carriers. According to the international law, these are signs of an international military conflict. It is the direct involvement of the Russian Federation", the coordinator of IPHR field mission in Ukraine Svitlana Valko.
She added they will send all the evidence to the international courts to help those affected by the conflict to protect their rights.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars