International Criminal Court considers report about Russian army’s war crimes in Donbas
The report was filed and submitted at the Hague by Polish MP Malgorzata Gosiewska
The document might become the groundwork for the future tribunal, which Ukraine and many Western countries demand to take place (Novaya Gazeta).
The report was actually released in late 2015; however, it only recently turned the international attention due to the interest of the Hague.
The report’s author, Polish MP Malgorzata Gosiewska described meetings with witnesses of tortures and executions carried out by pro-Kremlin militants in Donbas; she recorded these stories whiel traveling across Donbas in 2014. The 157-page-long document contains so-called “execution orders” signed by ex-leader of pro-Russian mercenaries Igor Girkin (Strelkov).
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case