Intelligence Service: Five Russian servicemen reported dead in ATO over last 24 hours
A few days before, on April 18, deaths of five more soldiers in the area of Zaitseve were reported
During the last day five servicemen of the Russian Federation died in the ATO area, Chief Intelligence Administration of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine reports.
“On April 20, a serviceman of the 7th Detached Motorized Rifle Brigade, 2nd Army Corps, and another fighter of the 11th Detached Motorized Rifle Regiment got killed. One Russian Marine was wounded near Novoazovsk, Donetsk region”, - the statement says.
On the same day, bodies of three deceased fighters were delivered to the mortuary of Donetsk regional clinical hospital, and three wounded Russian servicemen of reconnaissance unit of the 1st Detached Motorized Rifle Brigade, 1st Army Corps of Russia's Armed Forces were delivered to the special department allocated as Russian military hospital.
In addition, the Intelligence Service says that several days before, on April 18, in the area of Zaitseve, five Russian servicemen got killed and nine were wounded.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case