Intelligence: Russian military in Donbas inflict injuries on themselves and destroy military equipment
The Russian Federation is trying to conceal involvement of Russian troopers in military conflict in Donbas
Russian military in Donbas inflict injuries on themselves and destroy their own equipment on purpose, informed press service of the Directorate General of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
“Considering serious casualties, dangers of taking part in military activity and understanding of inevitable punishment for the violations in eastern Ukraine, there’s a mass tendency among Russian military to leave the army. Taking into account, that there is a temporary ban on dismissals, Russian military tend to inflict injuries on themselves and destroy their own military equipment on purpose”, - it is said in the report of Intelligence.
It has been reported earlier, that 14 dead and 19 wounded Russian troopers were delivered to one of Donetsk hospitals.
A special complex of buildings for storing bodies of killed Russian troopers will be constructed in Donetsk. Intelligence assumes, that this way the Russian Federation wants to conceal involvement of Russian soldiers in military operations in eastern Ukraine.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars