Intelligence reported about new losses of Russian Army in Donbas
15 bodies of the Russian military were taken from Donetsk to Russia
Chief Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine's Ministry of Defence reported about new losses of the Russian Armed Forces in Donbas and facts of Russian military desertion.
In particular, according to the data, on March 4 from the Donetsk Regional Clinical Hospital morgue the bodies of 15 Russian soldiers were taken to Russia.
Earlier we reported that Tense situation remains at Donetsk direction
In addition, due to the unwillingness to take part in military operations as part of the Armed Forces, cases of personnel desertion were registered. On March 5, two soldiers of 5th separate motorized rifle brigade (Donetsk) voluntarily left their place of service and service weapon, fleeing back to Russia.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars