Intelligence: More military equipment from Russia arrived in Donbas
Russia handed over ammunition and diesel fuel to militants in Donbas
A considerable amount of military equipment from the Russian Federation arrived in Donbas, informed press service of the Directorate General of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
“It has been reported, that more military equipment, ammunition, oil and lubricants for the needs of 1 (Donetsk) and 2 (Luhansk) Artillery Complexes of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation arrived in the following locations: Krasnodon – echelon with oil and lubricants (120 tons), Debaltseve – echelon with ammunition (200 tons), Ilovaisk – echelon with military equipment (12 tanks, 18 BBM) and diesel fuel (420 tons), Novoazovsk – three trucks with manpower”, - it is said in the report of Intelligence.
Ukrainian forces informed OSCE SMM, that pro-Russian militants keep 120 mm Grad, artillery systems of over 100 mm caliber, tanks and mortars near Pervomaisk, Hormovskiy, Horlivka, Vakhrusheve, Makiivka, Donetsk, Manuilivka and Dokuchaivsk..
Earlier, Air Intelligence reported, that dozens of military storages of Russia-backed illegal armed groups are located in Novoazovsk in Donetsk region.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case