Intelligence: Militants violated ceasefire in Donbas 37 times over the week
The data has been provided by Directorate General of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
Intelligence has reported 37 violations of Minsk agreements by militants in Donbas, informed representative of the Directorate General of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Vadym Skybytskiy at a briefing aired by “112 Ukraine”
“Intelligence has reported 37 violations of Minsk agreements by militants over the week”, - Skybytskiy stated.
Situation in ATO area has become more tense over the previous 24 hours: 11 attacks against positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces have been reported.
In Mariupol direction, near Novotroitske, militants attacked ATO strongholds several times over the night. They used 120 mm mortars prohibited by Minsk agreements, as well as small arms and grenade launchers.
In Donetsk direction, a sniper operated against Ukrainian positions near Maryinka. Near Avdiivka, ATO positions were shelled from grenade launchers of various systems and small arms, it is said in the report of the press center.
Militants have been reported to violate ceasefire in Luhansk region. The terrorists shelled Ukrainian positions near Novooleksandrivka from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case