Intelligence: Militants plan to use UAVs for attacks on ATO positions
Their targets are Ukrainian strongholds in Donetsk and Volnovakha directions
Militants plan to strengthen the use of UAVs to destroy strongholds of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donetsk and Volnovakha directions. It is reported by the press service of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukrainian Defense Ministry.
“The command of militants plans to intensify the use of UAVs to destroy Ukrainian forces targets in the Donetsk and Volnovakha directions. For this purpose, they have made an order for a hand-cumulative grenades to throw from the top." - Said in a statement.
Also Ukrainian intelligence pointed out that hostilities in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine are used by militants to improve the UAVs’ performance and combat capabilities.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain