Intelligence: Militants located heavy weapons near Pervomaisk, Dokuchaevsk and Yasnyi in Donbas
Ukrainian intelligence detected Grad, BMP and BTR
Pro-Russian militants located heavy weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements near Pervomaisk, Dokuchaevsk and Yasnyi, informed press service of the Directorate General of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
“Ukraine has supplied OSCE Special Monitoring Mission with information about tanks, artillery units and 122 mm Grad located by militants near Pervomaisk, Dokuchaevsk and Yasnyi”, - it is said in the repoirt of intelligence.
Ukrainian intelligence also established shipment of military equipment from the territory of Russia to militants in Donbas.
According to the report, Russia has supplied militants with 5 cisterns (200 tons) of fuel and a railway echelon (48 platforms) with 70 units of military equipment (BMP, BTR).
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain