Intelligence discovered howitzers near contact line in Donbas
Militants continue to violate Minsk agreements by using prohibited weapons
Ukrainian intelligence discovered weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements near line of contact in Donbas, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants moved up four “Hyacinths” howitzers.
“In Donetsk direction, four enemy “Hyacinths” howitzers of 152 mm caliber have been discovered between Makiivka and Yasynovata. According to ATO intelligence, the heavy weaponry is located in combat positions of the illegal armed forces, 8 km away from the line of contact, which is a breach of international commitments. Militants constantly use heavy weapons to shell ATO positions in Donbas”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case