Intelligence: armament deployment from the Russian Federation continues
Russia deployed serial with artillery shells in Ilovaisk
Serial from Russia with 122-mm artillery shells and 120-mm mortar shells arrived to the Ilovaysk (Donetsk region). This was reported by the press service of Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine.
"To support the active hostilities, the deployment of armament from Russia continues for the needs of the 1st Army Corps of Russian Federation Armed Forces. The arrival in city Ilovaysk of railway serial of small arms ammunition and artillery shells (including 122-mm artillery shells, 120- mm mortar shell), was recorded "- reported in the statement.
It is to be recalled that, from the evening insurgents enhanced attacks on the positions of ATO forces. In the eye of the storm were ATO forces deployed near Novotroitsk, Zaitsevo and Troitske.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars