9 killed Russian soldiers delivered to morgues in Donbas: Ukrainian Intel
Russia continues to transfer ammunition and supplies across the uncontrolled border, reports suggest
Over the previous day, in ATO area 9 Russian military have been killed and 13 have been injured, - reported the press service of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukrainian Defense Ministry.
Thus, to the morgue of the Donetsk Regional Clinical Hospital one deceased was delivered, and two wounded Russian servicemen were transported to special hospital section reserved for the needs of the Russian military.
In addition, to the morgue of the railway hospital of Yasynovataya district eight dead were delivered from Avdiivka region and also 11 wounded soldiers were transported to the medical departments.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas