Russia-backed militants land 53 attacks in Donbas
nfantry fighting vehicle fired at Novhorodske, Donetsk region
Pro-Kremlin fighters continue to breach the ceasefire in Donbas, using weapons that are banned by the Minsk deal. 53 attacks in the combat zone took place over the last 24 hours, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
Krasnohorivka and Zaitsevo, Donetsk region, were shelled from 82 and 120 mm mortars. Near Mayorsk, militants used mortars and large-caliber machineguns. Pro-Russian mercenaries fired from an infantry fighting vehicle and grenade launcher, attacking Ukrainian army positions in Novhorodske.
Situation remains tense in the vicinities of Donetsk region. Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytne, Maryinka and Butivka coal mine were shot at from grenade launchers and small arms. Starohnativka village, near port city Mariupol, was shelled from mortars. Previosuly, the Ukrainian positions near Mariupol were fired at with anti-aircraft missiles in Shyrokino village.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas