Inciting clashes in Donbas: two Ukrainians killed, four wounded
Joint Mobile Group executed by firing squad in Luhansk region
The Head of Luhansk administration Heorhiy Tuka stated in his Facebook that two members of Joint Mobile Group are shot dead near Shchastia, Luhansk region.
Military journalist and volunteer Rodion Shovkoshytnyy posted on his Facebook page that the car of Joint Mobile Group was attacked with two grenades and with small arms.
As was reported before, Russian-backed militants stopped shelling Ukrainian positions, and the situation in Donbas remained relatively calm for the last two days. This morning ATO spokesperson Yaroslav Chepurny stated that "this ceasefire is rather unprecedented; when there were talks about break in fighting, no one believed they [the militants] could stop fire at least for one day".
OSCE did not confirm the ceasefire in Donbas, with the beginning of the school year. According to Deputy Chief Monitor of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) Alexander Hug, the SMM representatives witnessed more than 30 explosions of unknown nature in the area of the Donetsk airport.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain