In the ATO area, rapid escalation of the conflict takes place - press center
Militants use weapons, which must have been withdrawn according to the Minsk Agreement
In the ATO area , growing escalation of the conflict takes place, reported ATO press center on its page in Facebook.
About 9 pm, militants fired 82 mm mortar near Novoselovka, the report said.
Active attacks have been recorded in other areas. Near Artemivsk, militants fired from automatic and anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and sniper rifles. On Donetsk direction, militants, with the use of propelled grenades, heavy machine guns, and small guns, five times targeted Opytne, thrice Krasnohorivka, twice Avdiyivka, in addition to Pisky and Novhorodske.
On Mariupol direction, militants were aimed fire from grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms on Hranitne.
"The Ukrainian side adheres to the Minsk Agreement and completed the withdrawal of mortars with caliber less than 100 mm. But supporters of the" Russian world "continue to bombard peaceful villages", stressed press officers of the Center.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas