In Svatove de-mining continues, 700 explosive items already cleared
Also, the OSCE SMM verification of artillery pullout caliber less than 100 mm to be completed for today, the press service of ATO Staff in Luhansk region reported
In Svatove, Luhansk region, military engineers continue the search for explosive devices and destroy it in designated locations. It has been already cleared 700 of explosive items, ATO press center reported.
Overall, the situation in Svatove stabilizes - the night passed without explosions, as reported by Ruslan Tkachuk, the spokesperson of ATO Staff in Luhansk region.
Recalling, October 29, a fire broke warehouses with military weapons. More than 3500 tonnes of ammunition are placed in the warehouses. Numerous chaotic explosions hamper the elimination of fire. As a result of explosions at ammunition depot in Svatove, Luhansk region, 54 people got injured, Luhansk civil-military administration stated.
In addition, for today, November 2, the OSCE SMM verification of arms pullout caliber less than 100 mm is to be completed, the ATO Staff spokesperson in Luhansk region Ruslan Tkachuk reported.
"During the last day, November 1, in Luhansk and Artemivsk directions the truce was kept. The servicemen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces continue the restoration of main power lines at the front zone. The works also continue near Krymske settlement. In Artemivsk direction in Popasna district of Luhansk region, the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine verification of removal of the artillery caliber up to 100 mm is to be completed today within the second phase,” said in the report.
Last night in the ATO zone passed without violations of Minsk agreements, ATO press center reported.
In addition, ATO press center reported about continuous restoration works of infrastructure in Donbas.
“The roof restoration of schools in Myronivske and Luhanske is at the final stage. In Myronivske military servicemen of Ukrainian Armed Forces together with the parents of schoolchildren and local residnts have almost completed the replacement of radiators,” said in a statement.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars