In occupied Crimea citizens celebrate Day of National flag
Tatars decorate their houses and cars with Crimean Tatar flags, launch flash mobs, literary contests, drawing contests, games and quests
On June 26 Crimean Tatars celebrate the Day of Crimean Tatar flag, - informed the head of the Central Election Commission of the Crimean Tatar people Zair Smedlyaev.
"Events dedicated to this day take place now in Crimea, not in a mass form, but there are variety of flash mobs, literary contests, drawing contests, games, quests. Throughout the Crimea, the Crimean Tatars houses, cars - all are decorated with national flags" - Smedlyaev said.
He added: "For such events there is no need of any approvals. But auto rally was banned on the last stage. So we restrict ourselves within the possible and affordable. "
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars