In Luhansk muted Ukrainian Radio
In occupied Luhansk muted all Ukrainian radio, says executive director of First National Channel in Luhansk Andriy Shapovalov
“Situations is getting worse not only with our station. It is just the same for Russian Radio Ukraine, Hromadske Radio. We are looking for another radio waves and will find the way to renew the connection”, - says Shapovalov to LIGA Business Inform.
He reminded this station worked in occupied for about a month.
In Schastya, controlled by Ukraine, radio signal was muted too on the diapason 99,5. The signal is blocked all the time by Russian Radio. For example, Mayak Radio.
State Committee for television and radio broadcasting of Ukraine is planning to spread Ukrainian television signal on the occupied territory.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee