In Luhansk militants imitate arms pullout
Russian-backed militants of self-proclaimed Luhansk People`s Republic try to hide the armament and equipment in wood lines, Information Resistance claims
The withdrawal of arms is carried out by militants not to the fullest extent, they rather ostensibly mirror the adherence to Minsk agreements, the coordinator of Information Resistance Dmytro Tymchuk stated on his Facebook page, Unian.
"At each site in the areas of Shchastia, Stanytsia Luhanska, Vesela Hora, Slovianoserbsk and Zholobok settlements the removal of equipment groups up to 3-5 tanks is observed , while 10-15 tanks remain in these same areas, the equipment is masked (mostly in wood lines), “ said in his statement.
As it was reported before, October 5 a 41-day operation of weapons removal has been launched. Tanks T-64 and T-72, antitank gun D-48 and D-44, 85 mm mortars and 2B-82 of 9-millimeter caliber are to be pulled back from the contact line of the eastern Ukraine. The arms withdrawal will be launched in turn: first the sector "A", and then the other sectors (from east to west). 14 days are given for the removal of certain armament and armored vehicles from sector "A".
The agreement on withdrawal of armament less than 100 mm caliber from the contact line in Donbas came into force October 3, the president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko announced after the meeting in the "Norman format" in Paris on Friday, October 2.
Earlier, on September 29, Trilateral contact group in Minsk signed an agreement on withdrawal of small-caliber weapons from the contact line with Russia-backed militants in Donbas.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case