In Lugansk region, 12 000 residents left without water, electricity and communications
As a result of militants' shelling the main line power supply has been damaged near the village Stanitsa Luganska in Eastern Ukraine
On the evening of August 26, as a result of militants' shelling the main line power supply has been damaged near the village Stanitsa Luganska in Eastern Ukraine. This was reported in the press service of the Luhansk regional military and civilian administration.
"Within two hours the terrorists with 82-mm mortars, grenade launchers and infantry fighting vehicles of various types conducted massive shelling towards the village Stanitsa Luganska. As a result, power lines are damaged and 12 thousand people in the Luhansk region left without communications, water and electricity "- said in a statement.
As noted, the situation is complicated by the fact that the injury site of the wires is in a "gray zone", and the approaches to it are partly mined.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars