Security Service detained Russian military intelligence informant in Donetsk region
The man was recruited in August by his friend from the illegal armed group in the structure of the "DNR"
In Yasynuvata, Donetsk region SSU detained an informant of Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian Ministry of Defense General Staff. It is reported by the press service of Security Service of Ukraine.
According to the service, the man was recruited in August by a friend from the illegal armed group in the structure of the "DNR".
"For two months, he passed on to curators an information about deployment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine units near the line of demarcation in Yasynuvata area. An accomplice of of terrorists also corrected artillery and mortar attacks on the positions of the antiterrorist operation forces, "- said in a statement.
Security Service of Ukraine investigators in criminal proceedings opened under Part. 1, Art. 258-3 (the creation of a terrorist group or organization) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, announced informant on suspicion of committing a crime.
Now they continue operational and investigative activities.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas