In Donetsk region, police detained DNR militant, who came to "vacation"
They found two pistols, explosives, high-caliber rifle and ammunition in his house
In Donetsk region police detained a DNR militant, born in 1985. He came to "vacation" to his native settlement. Law enforcers found two pistols, explosives, high-caliber rifle and cartridges of 5.45 mm caliber, according to the press service of the State National police of Donetsk region.
The detainee went to fight in the ranks of the "DNR" to avoid conscription into the Armed Forces of Ukraine. As a member of an illegal armed group in the free hour he housebroke civilians, abducted cars and committed robbery at currency exchange offices, the report said.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars