In Donetsk region 19 militants arrested since the beginning of the year
Also law enforcement officers arrested 88 associates of members of illegal armed groups
Since the beginning of 2016 police has detained 19 militants and 88 people, which are closely in contact with them, at the Donetsk region checkpoints, - reported the press service of the National Police in the Donetsk region.
"In addition, at checkpoints of Donetsk region in less than four months, law enforcement officers arrested 30 criminals who were wanted, including those who commited serious crimes," - said in a statement.
For a week at checkpoints in the region, police officers seized 4 RPGs, 16 grenades of various modifications and more than a thousand rounds of ammunition. Within seven days, law enforcement officers have stopped 12 attempts of illegal transportation of arms and ammunition.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars