In Donbas militants attacked 47 times using 122mm artillery, - ATO press center
Near Mayorske militants used weapons prohibited by Minsk deals
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions in Donbas 47 times within the previous 24 hours, most of the attacks were aimed, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
The situation was most tense near Donetsk and Horlivka.
ATO strongholds in Opytne, Pisky, Troitske, Zaitseve, Novhorodskiy and Luhansk were shelled from grenades of various systems and heavy machine guns. Pro-Russian forces fired from 82mm mortars at Maryinka and Opytne.
Ukrainian positions in Krasnohorivka were shelled 6 times from mortars and anti-aircraft systems.
Near Mayorske militants used weapons prohibited by Minsk deals. They used 122mm artillery to shell strongholds on coalmine 6-7.
In Luhansk direction militants used small arms to attack Ukrainian forces near Triokhizbenka.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars