In Crimea searched out a house of Ukrainian priest
Yesterday parent`s house of Ukrainian priest was searched out
Parent`s house of Ukrainian priest, who lives on the mainland of Ukraine, was searched. The accident happened in Simferopol within minor assault record. Kyiv Patriarch Segiy is charged for participation in extremists group. Crimean Community “Rights of men in Crimea” wrote about it on Facebook with reference to Crimean human rights group.
“Two men in civilian clothes stopped priest’s mother walking down the street and delivered he to police station for interrogation. There are now connection with her now”.
Patriarch Sergiy lives on the mainland of Ukraine.
“An order for search was signed on December, 22. Criminal record was established for alleged participation in extremist group. In the past Sergei was a member of Ukrainian party “Narodnyi front” –written in the group.
During the search four personal copybooks and medical records were taken away so as ID of “Narodnyi front”.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas