Ilmi Umerov daughter reported that her father's health condition improved slightly
According to her, a few more people are in her father's room, both are defendants for theft
The health status of one of the leaders of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov improved slightly compared to the previous days. This was stated by daughter of the deputy chairman of the Mejlis, Aishe Umerova on the TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"State of health today is slightly better than in previous days, today, at least, he (Ilmi Umerov, - Ed.) did not complain about the pressure.
She noted that Ilmi Umerov received information on yesterday's action, and noted that such support is very important for her father.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case