‘I ordered to allot an area to build a new cemetery – we’ll call it ‘traitors graveyard’. Passers-by will blame the ones who will be buried there. They won’t escape hell, I guess’, Kadir Topbas, the city mayor, said in his commentary to Hurriyet.
23:11 28.03.2017 Belarusian court decided to deport two Ukrainians detained in Minsk, third was arrested for 15 days
Hurriyet: Rioters to be buried at separate ‘traitors graveyard’, - Istanbul mayor
Kadir Topbas says it’s another way for citizens to blame those behind the failed military coup attempt
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 30 shelling reported, two Ukrainian military wounded
- POLITICS23:33Poroshenko intends to offer restoration of special military courts
- SOCIETY23:11Belarusian court decided to deport two Ukrainians detained in Minsk, third was arrested for 15 days
- UA & EU22:28NATO fighter planes exercises to be conducted in Estonia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:39118 Ukrainians are still in captivity, - Gerashchenko
- POLITICS21:02Lukashenko admits he will "stand back-to-back with Putin and shoot back"
- SOCIETY20:41Social policy committee recommends Ukraine cancels day off on May 2
- POLITICS19:31Kremlin: Trump's son-in-law was engaged in "ordinary business" with Russian bank
- POLITICS18:44Russia will try to influence elections in France and in Germany, - US Senator
- FINANCE18:20Ukraine paid Russia $155 mln for carbamide in 2014 - 2016
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:35, 20 March Ukrainian busted upon attempt to ship 10 kg of amber to Poland