Humanitarian disaster may start in Donbas
There is a risk of Donetsk filtration station destruction
In some districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions an epidemic of dysentery and hepatitis B may start in case of destruction of Donetsk filtration station, - reported the press service of Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign affairs.
Such a threat exists because of more frequent attacks and armed provocations in Avdeevka area, which "not only lead to losses among Ukrainian soldiers and civilians, but also to the destruction of critical industry and livelihood facilities." This may cause a humanitarian disaster in the region.
Earlier we reported that Almost 30 terrorist attacks reported in Maryinka, Donetsk region, since the beginning of 2016
Donetsk filtration station restoring has been agreed within the working sub- group on socio-economic issues of the Trilateral contact group.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars