Hug will visit Donbas to assess security situation
The visit is scheduled for September 25-28
First Deputy Chairman of the Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) of the OSCE in Ukraine Alexander Hug on 25-28 September plans to visit Donbas, to assess the situation on the security, as well as to call upon all parties concerned to contribute to peace and normalization of the situation in the east of Ukraine. It is reported by the press service of the OSCE.
"He will visit Donetsk and Lugansk regions, will meet with SMM teams, will hold meetings with representatives of the Joint center for control and coordination, and other interlocutors. He sent a request for a meeting with the leadership of the armed groups in Donetsk and Luhansk to discuss restrictions on freedom of movement of the OSCE SMM and other obstacles in the implementation of the mission's mandate, as well as to discuss the security situation in the area and implementation of the Minsk agreements, "- said in a statement.
As reported, on September 21 in Minsk was signed the Framework Agreement on the dilution of forces and means in Donbas.
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain