Hug: Russian militants avoid disarming mines in Petrivske
This is direct violation of Minsk agreement, says Deputy Head of OSCE SMM in Donbas
Pro-Kremlin mercenaries from the so-called DPR don’t let OSCE observers into Petrivske village in Donetsk region. They also do not hurry to defuse the landmines that they planted there. Alexander Hug, Deputy Head of the mission, said this as quoted by Interfax Ukraine.
‘Along with my colleagues, I found out that the access to the disengagement area – and the road to this area – is closed. The so-called DPR members never started to disarm the mines at the roadways and didn’t let us in the area. The Mission can monitor the process from within the area, but it’s dangerous’, he said.
Hug added that he discussed this issue with a representative of the so-called DPR. ‘I explained that such actions and non-disarming the landmines in this area pose direct violation of Minsk agreement’, the official said.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars