Hug: OSCE starts receiving messages about psychological traumas of children near Debaltsevo
OSCE observers see Ukrainian soldiers got multiple wounds due to shelling
The military conflict in Donbas region lead not only to injuries, but to psychological traumas. OSCE observers started to receive worrying messages from local citizens near Debalstsevo about children who got psychological damage. OSCE SMM Deputy Chairman Alexander Hug said this during the briefing.
“We heard that children got psychological traumas in commune controlled by DPR near Debaltsevo on Friday. A woman told us that her son stopped talking when the war began in this region. It happened after the DPR got the control over the territory”, he featured.
According to Alexander Hug, the OSCE continues to register physical injuries due to Donbas conflict.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars