Hug: OSCE SMM will not be monitoring elections in Donbas
Deputy Head of OSCE SMM in Ukraine said this in interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel
The observers of OSCE special monitoring mission in Ukraine will not monitor the elections that might take place in Donbas, as pro-Russian militants put it.
Alexander Hug, Deputy Head of OSCE SMM in Ukraine, said this during his Thursday interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
‘The OSCE SMM was charged to monitor the events in the security area. The mission will not be working at the elections’, Hug said.
Previously, President Petro Poroshenko claimed that currently, Russia-sponsored occupants are the only ones who support the idea of elections in Donbas, but neither Ukraine nor the rest of the world will recognize such elections.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Hug: Russian militants avoid disarming mines in Petrivske 28 September, 14:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars