Hug: OSCE Mission counts 699 monitors
Alexander Hug has declared this at the briefing
The OSCE Mission counts 699 monitors, 579 of whom are working in Donbas. First Deputy Chief of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine Alexander Hug has declared this at the briefing.
“As of today, we have 699 monitors, 579 of whom are working in Donbas. In addition to this, 293 Ukrainian colleagues and 84 international colleagues are working with us”, - he said.
We remind that OSCE Special Representative Martin Sajdik announced that the number of shelling has drastically increased – up to 4,7 thousand per a day. He also said that the ceasefire is violated by both sides of the conflict.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case