Hollande hopes to resume Normandy format discussions on Ukraine’s issue
Hollande said situation in Ukraine "deteriorated this summer" and Minsk Agreements implementation "is delayed"
French President Francois Hollande expressed the hope that the discussion in Normandy format on the situation in Ukraine will continue. He said this speaking at a meeting with the ambassadors on Tuesday, Interfax-Ukraine quotes.
"We intend to resume discussions with Russian President Vladimir President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko to achieve truce and free elections", said French President.
Hollande said that the situation in Ukraine "became worse this summer" and the implementation of the Minsk Agreements "is delayed".
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas