Hnutove in Donetsk region shelled from 120 mm mortars
38 attacks took place over the day
Since Thursday morning, Russian proxies mainly attacked Ukrainian positions near Mayorsk, Hnutovo and Zaitsevo (all in Donetsk region). They used 120 mm mortars banned by Minsk deal, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook. Near Hnutove, the enemy also fired an anti-tank grenade launcher.
RPGs, large-caliber machineguns and small arms were fired near Donetsk – in Pisky, Opytne, Maryinka, Avdiivka and Butivka coal mine. Near Luhanske, militants used grenade launchers and RPGs.
Yesterday, one Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in the combat area.
Thursday morning, Hnutove and Lomakino were shelled with the use of anti-aircraft guns and anti-tank missile system.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain